Sign up for the event on EventBrite - https://www.eventbrite.dk/e/funding-for-growth-nordics-focused-tickets-157410413785
If you have considered getting funding and are interested to learn whether that's the right path for you, and how funding can help propel your growth, then this event is for you.
Join us for an open discussion with 4 amazing guests:
- Sara Rywe - VC investor at byFounders
- Mette Lykke - CEO of Too Good To Go
- Louise Junge - Founder of CrowdNerds
- Petra Kaukua - Founder of Eat Grim
The overall discussion will be on two main topics:
1. What are the options for early-stage funding and what do investors look for when looking at a potential investment case
2. How can funding help you grow and the journey of funding and scaling an impact startup
We'll cover all of this and more in a 1.5h informal online session.
This event is organized by With Purpose. With Purpose is an initiative that actively works on accelerating more women in the Nordics to build, run, and grow purpose-led companies. Read more and subscribe on our website - www.wpurpose.org
The event is best suited for women who are based in the Nordics and are looking to understand better what it takes to get funded. The event will be held in English.
By signing up for the event, you agree to be contacted by the event organizers.